WHAT’S NEW IN CHINA’S LEGAL LANDSCAPE
The Law Council of Australia’s International Law Section will host a China Law breakfast on Wednesday 26 October at King & Wood Mallesons in Sydney. Judge Judith Gibson of the District Court of New South Wales will chair a panel of six experts in Chinese law to discuss contemporary legal issues facing the country today.
- ‘One Belt One Road’ and Chinese investment policy;
- IP and Trade Mark legislative changes;
- Consumer legal protection in the era of M-commerce;
- The Guiding Case system; and
- Court use of social media and legal writing issues.
- Professor Vivienne Bath, University of Sydney
- Scott Gardiner, King & Wood Mallesons
- Mary Ip, University of New South Wales
- Professor Vai Io Lo, Bond University
- Belinda Melocco, King & Wood Mallesons
- Professor Natalie Stoianoff, King & Wood Mallesons
- Judge Judith Gibson, NSW District Court (Chair)
For details on the cost of a ticket and the registration form, please click here.