ACICA is pleased to present Australian Arbitration Week 2020 (AAW 2020) in the week of 12 October 2020. A full Calendar of Events is now available on the AAW website, which will be kept updated as event information is released.
ACICA, together with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Australia (CIArb Australia), will launch AAW2020 with Australia’s premier international arbitration event, the 2020 International Arbitration Conference featuring a line-up of speakers from across Australia and around the world. This year the conference will be offered virtually and is open to registrants around the globe. Program and speaker information is available to view on the website.
The theme for this year’s International Arbitration Conference is Bridging the Distance: Arbitration in the New Normal. This one day program will offer virtual presentations on topics including:
- Advocacy in the Virtual Environment;
- Technology as an Enabler in International Arbitration;
- The Future of Investor-State Dispute Resolution;
- Around the Globe in 60 Minutes;
- Mega Projects in the New Normal;
- Is Third Party Funding Changing International Arbitration?; and
- Enhancing Efficiencies in the Arbitral Process.
Registration is now open! CPD points are available.